Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2007 8:07:51 PM EDT
specifically the timing aspect.

Any advantage to getting Utah permit?

I'm sure this has been asked before but even the awesomeness of the TM search function doesn't cut it with this one LOL.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Michigan does not recognize non-resident permits. We only recognize resident permits,which means that you must have residence in the state that your permit is from. We recognize everystate however, just not the non-res utah, or non-res florida, etc.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 3:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Michigan does not recognize non-resident permits. We only recognize resident permits,which means that you must have residence in the state that your permit is from. We recognize everystate however, just not the non-res utah, or non-res florida, etc.

Crap

I knew from the FL website that MI wouldn't honor the an FL non-resident permit.

Well six months residency to then apply for the CPL.

How do I beat the system without, well, you know .....
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yes, Roseville.  If it were any other city, I'd ask your friend to contact us regarding his problem.  The last person who tried to oppose their ilegal policies ended up in major doo doo.  Not a very nice place Roseville.  Can you say retaliation?

Shooters Alliance has chosen as one of it's 2007-08 Legislative Goals to eliminate the 6 month residency requirement.  Stay tuned at www.firearmsalliance.org  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top