Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2006 10:03:28 PM EDT
Im wanting to buy a lower on Monday....Does anyone one know of a Shop that has AR Lowers with LPK's installed or stripped but has LPK's?  I know alot of store's treat monday as a day off. So any tips would be appreciated, if not I guess I'll have to wait for Tuesday.

Ant
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got an extra stripped RRA lower if you want to do a FTF in SE MI tomorrow.

IM me or email me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 10/22/2006 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Accross the border in Sylvania, OH.

ADCO nearly always has lowers.

Phone - (419)882-8079

Link Posted: 10/23/2006 8:07:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Firearms Exchange in Westland normally has lowers as well.
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Firearms Exchange in Westland normally has lowers as well.

Never mind....I called Firearm Exchange to see if they were going to be open since the website said closed on Sun and Mon.  So I got it from them...Also just a FYI they are a NXS dealer.

So if your looking for one give them a call, and if they sell alot of them than the price should come down, since I believe NXS Dealer Pricing is based on Volume.  Also they have a Beowulf Upper if anyone has one on order or is wanting one.

Oh and they have the Robinson XCR instock too....I picked it up and looked at today, but to me they could have done a couple of things different.

Ant
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 6:05:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my RRA lower with KNS pin kit and 6 Pos stock for $345.00 from Firearms exchange. Took about 10 minutes.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks  thats my buddies place!!!!!

FIREARMS EXCHANGE   734 729-4877 ASKE FOR WAW!

TELL HIM MIKE WITH THE BARRETT 50BMG SENT YOU HEEL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks  thats my buddies place!!!!!

FIREARMS EXCHANGE   734 729-4877 ASKE FOR WAW!

TELL HIM MIKE WITH THE BARRETT 50BMG SENT YOU HEEL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL...

I do business with Wah all the time....They didnt used to be open on Mondays but since they have the bigger shop they are... So thats why I asked about other locations.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#8]
ok,but i was talking to the guy above me???

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Wa is a great guy to do business with.
Very fair and honest, I have bought a few toys there in the past but I am ashamed to admit I have not been there since they moved...  I hear bigger and better!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ok,but i was talking to the guy above me???

Oh, sorry....ONe complaint about his shop is his AR lower price's are high. He needs to come down about 20-40.00

Since I did some calculations and he's asking about 245.00 for a lower with Parts Kit installed and thats about 75-100.00 over dealer cost.  If you think about it almost every online dealer has a shop or store front and that cost just as much money to run.

But he at least its local and I like supporting local guys if I can.

Ant

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Running an online shop does not cost anywhere near what a store front costs....

With him you get what you want and you get it right away, with a online store you need to add the FFL fee, shipping, time spent waiting etc etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Running an online shop does not cost anywhere near what a store front costs....

With him you get what you want and you get it right away, with a online store you need to add the FFL fee, shipping, time spent waiting etc etc.

That is so true...Thats why I bought my lower from him....since I didnt want to have to wait and deal with getting a FFL out.  But you cant tell me that all of the Dealers here on ARF are only a online shop. I would have to say no.  Are there some that dont have a store front or a Work Shop. Yes....But I would have to say that most of them do have a store, or a really nice shop and that does cost money to run.  

dont get me wrong, I shop at Firearms Exchange alot and I visit the shop alot, since he is always getting something cool in when I'm there.  Hell the lastime I was there, I noticed that he Sold NXS.  Hell we need to try and get him to do a Group Buy on them for us Michigan Shooters:)  I also told him to get rid of the Tapco M4 Stocks and get some Magpul or Vltor's in...Time will only tell with that.

Ant

Ant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top