Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 3:01:01 PM EDT
I was late in getting to the pre-determined presentation area in front of the main line at 12 noon on Saturday where the Michigan BCR's and company had planned on presenting Kerry and myself with a gift.

Please accept my apologies for not being on time, seems myself and Navy Gunner were too busy bs-ing with friends and I completely lost track of time and showed up an hour and a half late and I thought it was about 10 am!

I talked with Kerry a little while ago and he is still on the road on an offshoot family trip from KCR to the east coast. You know you have to take the wife on her half of the trip as she indulged him going to the Creek.

In any event we agreed I would extend our personal thanks of gratitude for the spending money that Jim Dorais collected as a thank you gift for our work on the Michigan Transferable Machine Gun issue.

Thank you very very much guys! You know who you are. I'm working on a thank you email but I have to collect a few more email addresses. Thank you very much guys!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a few thou of 9mm and 45 wolf. Some backup repair parts for the
M-10 just in case. A M-10 sling, some other shiny things!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
It's the least we could do. You have done so much for us, I don't think we could ever repay you!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys, Just got back today and wanted to thank everyone for thier donations.  Now  . . . what to buy . . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top