Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 5:18:47 PM EDT
I know at my old club (Berrien County) a member got credit if they refered a new member to the club.  So if someone wants to sponsor me, speak up!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you need a sponser.  When I joined (early 90's) I just brought my application in on Sunday, when a lot of the big shots are there.  They took my app, my money and gave me my membership card.

I guess something could have changed since then.  I know of one change, you have to sit through a safety video now when you join.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I figured i dont NEED a sponsor, but i did figure that if members got credit for bringing a new member to the club, i would give someone the chance.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
When I joined SKSC 3 or 4 years ago, I needed two sponsors.  Thankfully some guys with whom I work were already members of the club and they were happy to help me with that.  I am not aware of a program or policy which provides financial incentive or motive for a current member to recruit or sponsor a new member.    Nevertheless, I am eager to see the SKSC grow and remain strong and healthy.  I enjoy taking prospective members shooting there as my guest so that they can see the place for themselves and hopefully join it.    If you do need a sponsor, I'd be happy to go shooting with you (or at least meet with you in person) so that we could talk about that.  Feel free to contact me via IM or e-mail to arrange that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top