Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 8:44:33 AM EDT
heres another class III dealer hes in Livonia and charges $75 per transfer his name is Rick and his email address is [email protected]   hes also an 07  tell him your from AR15.com
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#3]
This is not directed towards Rick, but is just a general bit of advice.

Before purchasing anything NFA I would check out the BOI (Board of Inquiry) over on subguns.com to get some references before plunging into purchasing something that costs thousands of dollars. JMHO.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I have known Rick for 25 years, he runs a very large metal fab shop in Livonia and has been a class III for years, I would say its an accomplishment seeing as how hes in Livonia and they dont allow any FFL`s
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
 How can livonia not allow ffl's, shooters service have the market locked in or something?

I wouldn't hesitate to post a Reference check on the Board of Inquiry on the Subguns.com page. It is the most reliable standard for the C3 "scene" that I know of.
 The chances are that you won't get much feedback on Michigan Class 3 dealers. There was never a need to get a Michigan dealer on the recommended dealers list. I would post an inquiry and see how it goes.
 The thing to remember is that there's always some risk when you put your money in the mg game. It's just part of the system, don't be afraid to contact or visit a dealer personally and ask if he can provide references.
We need to start giving kudo's the the Michigan dealers who do us proud on transactions so we can get the word out and get them nominated to the good guys list on the Bowers board. I can't say enough about Dave Burgess, I'm going to make sure to post as much when my M60 clears form 4.
 I'm going to contact Rick and do a transfer through him.  Bustoff says Rick is good people, that's enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]
from what I understand is Livonia does not allow FFL`s unless theres a store front, and you cant get a store front cause of city council  and there zoning laws, they have all the base`s covered, and yes Rick is good people
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Sniper - I was talking Mark Hornbacher a C2 in like Hazel Park.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top