Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 4:23:24 PM EDT
OK Guys. I used to run a fax network years ago when battling the AWB in which I steered fax recipients to grass roots action when their help in mass was needed.

I called it the Minute Man Network. Each fax guy was a Minute Man. When immediate lobby action was needed to promote a progun issue or pressure a politician I simply sent out a mass fax and bam the guys laid down the pressure in the form of phone calls, fax's, letters etc. This was a most effective tool back in the day pre-1997.

Today I want to recreate my Minute Man Network via my new Mass Email Minute Man Email Network. I want to rebuild what was probably the single most powerful pro-gun lobby machine in the state of Michigan. I want to do it now.

I want to rebuild a politically powerful and influential Pro Gun Machine that can be looked upon as a resource for our politcial friends and to lay down the power when needed. I need you guys to join The Machine!

Here's what I would like Michigan guys who want to be informed of what's going on in the Michigan NFA and Pro Gun community. Simply send me an email telling me you want in on the Minute Man Email Net. I will save you and group you into bulk email groups. I'll then email you when something is going on with updates, news on our issues, who's running for office and who's good and who's bad.

Please join me to rebuild "The Machine" send me a Minute Man email!

Please see - Mike Sessa Gun Rights Defender of the Month, 1996 at

www.ccrkba.org/defender1996.htm#July

Thank you in advance, Michael P. Sessa

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Send your Minute Man email to me at [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top