Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 5:52:23 PM EDT
I grew up in Michigan, in the Tri-City area.  When I graduated from college there was no real work in Michigan, so I moved to Wyoming.  I'm about to retire, and my wife wants to move back to Michigan area, to be closer to family.  I have a small gun collection and want to bring it with me. I have both pistols and rifles, what should I be aware of and how to avoid any pitfalls.  

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Gee..most guys would work in the industrial areas like Michigan and then retire to a place like Wyoming.  

You sure you ain't doing this backwards?

At the end of the day, family is all we are.  I understand.

All you seek may be found here: http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7-123-1591_3503_4654-10953--,00.html

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Good luck.

+1
I've tried to read that before.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Stay in Wyoming!...Michigan will be facing some very hard times in regard to employement, Real Estate Values and I feel severe decline in the infrastructure we have left!. Want to see family more, its cheaper to send them plane tickets to fly to you then for the loss you will suffer coming back!.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top