Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 1:47:15 PM EDT
ntxt
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the kind words and gesture Bill.

If you guys are intent on doing something like this I would respectfully remind you that my right hand man Kerry Morgan had as much to do with this as I have. I have been the vocal public front man committed to bringing the issue to a successful conclusion, but my main man Kerry Morgan has put many legal hours into this in parallel with my work and he deserves as much credit as I.

Perhaps if your going to do something like this it would include Kerry as well as myself. Maybe consecutive serial numbered M11/9's - LOL, just kidding. But you get the picture, it was not one man, it was really two like minded, very motivated men that decided to take action, move the government and change our world. We also received moral support from you guys!

When I see the physical transfers come in I will know we have won a most decisive victory and that we helped to restore the liberty of free Michigan men to persue that which makes them happy, and if that means machine guns so be it. That is a gift in it's own right!

I'll also remind everybody that we have a couple more bridges to cross and thats getting an official silencer clarification in the positive from the Attorney General and then moving ATF to implement those protocols. It is not over yet, but believe me, myself and Kerry are committed to bringing silencers to reality as well.

In Glorious Liberty, Michael P. Sessa

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Lumpy, thanks for thinking of me as well.  Turns out I am behind the 8-ball and will forward anything I get to Jim Dorais.  It makes sense that a dealer would head up something like this as it has a huge impact on them.  Sorry not to Mention Kerry, I assumed that you hired him.  To find out he helped out of the greater good is even better.  Kerry, thanks for the work you did.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in for a contribuition, but in light of what Bustoff has said, maybe one hell of a Bash would be an appropriate way to thank everyone involved?  Nice restaurant, trip to the range, Kart2Kart.... You know, Boy's Day Out and they don't pay for anything?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I have collaborated with Jum Dorais and we are going to consolidate any and all funds to award to Mike Sessa.  If you are interested, please contact me for details on where to send gifts.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Lumpy, please delete this thread.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Locked per authors request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top