Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 7:55:24 PM EDT
Just as it says. Something collectible. Underfolder or side folder. I know ar15's pretty well but dont know much about the ak family, but would like to add one to my collection. Are the norincos as collectible as the poly?

Steve
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just as it says. Something collectible. Underfolder or side folder. I know ar15's pretty well but dont know much about the ak family, but would like to add one to my collection. Are the norincos as collectible as the poly?

Steve

IMO if I was buying for a collection. I would look for a PreBan Hungarin FEG, since the Hungarin Ak's are about the best built Variants.

Ant
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Do you have any links where I can read up on them?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, Do you have any links where I can read up on them?

No but I would ask questions in the AK forum or at the AK forum at Gunboards....since you want as many opinions or direction on where to get that info. To help you in buying your AK

Ant
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

IMO if I was buying for a collection. I would look for a PreBan Hungarin FEG, since the Hungarin Ak's are about the best built Variants.

Ant

+1 on the Hungarian, my buddy has one and its awesome.

On Target in Kalamazoo has a Polytech with a regular stock for $999.99

A little pricey but Polys are nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top