Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:40:41 AM EDT
Just as the title says , need help with a dealer in kazoo for transfer....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you want transferred?  If it is just a handgun or rifle, On Target does transfers for like 15, 20 bucks last I heard.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
On Target is THE place for transfers as long as its non class III.

There is a guy in town that does Class III transfers but I cant' remember his name...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#5]
It may be worth your drive up M-40 to Fennville.  Big J's Gunsmithing does transfers for $15.00.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There is a guy in town that does Class III transfers but I cant' remember his name...

+1  

Their prices are good but never bought a gun from them. While you are there check out the .50 Cal’s.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

Their prices are good but never bought a gun from them. While you are there check out the .50 Cal’s.

Yeah, that USMC M82A1 is pretty neat.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
On Target is my second home, I have done many transfers through them and they will treat you right.

In fact, I wish more AR guys would go there to get stuff.  Don, the AR guy there tries to stock everything to cater to us and has taken a little heat for getting the better stuff.

The six month layaway plan is kinda nice too!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the help on this,  On Target is my best bet.

Dan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top