Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 2:45:04 AM EDT
Are there any besides the one's at the Gibraltar Trade Center.  The last time I went to the one in Taylor it was a total waste of time and money.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
they all are. www.migunshows.com
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Robbie, what kind of stuff are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate to bash our local gunshops, however I just have to chime in on this one since where're talking about the Trade Center.  I was recently at the gun show in Taylor just browsing around for the fun of it, and I happend to come across a Vector AK47 with underfolding stock w/wood furniture.  I ask the guy the price and he says "$700.00+tax.  I think the people working at these gun shows haven't cought on to the internet yet, becuase you can easly find that exact same gun NIB for under $600.00.  If I'm not mistaken you can order that gun straight from Vector for under $600.00.  

Point is...Don't waist your money on these gunshows.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
blue-bomber,
I paid 600 including tax for my vector underfolder, 2 weeks after the ban sunset.  Vector has them online for 589 plus 18 shipping as of today. From a dealer at Gibraltor usually, his name is Jimmy out of New Baltimore good prices on his Ak's. I couldn't find his number.
Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
The show I went to at the Silver Dome was far bigger waste of time than any I have been to at either Gibraltar.  Different crowd, same results.  Got some good excercise walking in and out though.  I go to Gibraltar in Mt Clemens for ammo cans occaisionally, that's about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top