Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 6:15:04 PM EDT
I want a full auto. Who has is the best deals in MI ? Will they walk me through the process ?

I was thinking of a Mac 10 or Uzi.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, a location would help. Most of the dealers in Michigan aren't what you would call 'stocking dealers' for 2 reasons. First, up until recently there were no in-state customers for them to serve and second, with the price of transferrables nowadays it would require a very large amount of capital.

In all likelyhood you will find a dealer near you who will act as a transfer dealer for your purchase and walk you through the process & paperwork.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Not my original post, but I too am looking for a dealer to do a transfer. I live in Macomb County. Any one in perticular? I want to be ready to go when they start approving them for MI. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I am C3 dealer in Algonac, pretty close to Macomb.

[email protected]

Dave Burgess
Great lakes Arms
Algonac MI
810-335-0624
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Saginaw
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
www.sheridanarms.com

Phil is slightly overly proud of having a PhD. He is otherwise a good full auto gunshop owner. He opened about a year ago for the general public, and has a nice defense/fun gun selection to go with his full autos.

The only problem is that his office girl sometimes forgets what you asked for. Make sure he, or her, writes what you want in their book.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
How about kalamazoo area
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#8]
 Dave Burgess is doing the transfer on my M60. I will use him for my transfers as he's a genuinely good guy and he's easy to get a hold of. He responded to every phone call or email I've sent him in a matter of minutes and his fee's are very reasonable on x-fers.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.sheridanarms.com

Phil is slightly overly proud of having a PhD. He is otherwise a good full auto gunshop owner. He opened about a year ago for the general public, and has a nice defense/fun gun selection to go with his full autos.

The only problem is that his office girl sometimes forgets what you asked for. Make sure he, or her, writes what you want in their book.

Yes, Sheridan Arms is about 2 minutes from me off State Street. They have'nt been there that long. I looked at the prices on the website and they seem kind of high. I thought Mac-10's were more in the 2000$-2500$ price range.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
 Dave Burgess is doing the transfer on my M60. I will use him for my transfers as he's a genuinely good guy and he's easy to get a hold of. He responded to every phone call or email I've sent him in a matter of minutes and his fee's are very reasonable on x-fers.

Another vote for Dave.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top