BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 5:21:47 PM EDT
Handgun Retention and Control Course
Ben Salas of Operational Skills Group
March 4-5, 2006 (Saturday and Sunday)
Fenton, Michigan
$275

This is a perfect class for the CCW holder. Ben's program is top notch. For more information or to register for the class, please visit www.triad-tactical.com. Course Description is below.

Thanks,

Dennis

Handgun Retention and Control (HRC) is a cornerstone for survival with a handgun at extreme close quarters, at conversational ranges, and in confined areas of operation. This exciting class is crucial for anyone that carries a gun. When suddenly attacked you must survive that initial assault and maintain control of your pistol. These skills are not specific to weapon type and are effective from a variety of positions. Focus is placed on operator safety with regards to retention of holstered firearms, unholstered firearms, and counter-retention skills. Students will learn how to maintain control of their handgun as well as learning to perform weapon disarms on an attacker. Crucial for law enforcement, military operators, private sector, and high-profile security personnel, this street-proven course delivers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Will anyone else be taking this class?
I am really looking forward to it!
I have taken two or three classes with Triad so far and they have all been top notch!

Let me know if you are going to sign up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top