Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 2:30:16 PM EDT
If anyone was looking, someone at Silver Bullet told me that Sheridan is the closest Class 3/SOT to us.  I think they are a participant in Bullet Fest, so some of you should know who they are.
www.sheridanarms.com
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:41:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think Scott at Title II wants to do transfers, he likes to do PD stuff and selling from inventory but would be a perfectly good choice.

Harry Skok, HS Arms, is in Muskegon...give him a shout.
He has advertised he in interested in doing transfers.
[email protected]

Of course Sheridan Arms in Saginaw is excellent as well as Midland Arms in Midland and and Bay Arms in Bay City .......oh and ME, Great Lakes Arms on the SE side of the state by Mt. Clemens; [email protected]

Sheridan, Midland and Bay have all participated at Bullet Fest as Tri-Cities Gun Club.
Great Lakes Arms will also be joing them at Bullet Fest this year with a Thompson and M2HB as well as some duplicate suff they already have, to add to the great list of machine guns they have to rent. We all have been working real hard to get some new guns to add to the rental stuff for Bullet Fest. Should be an impressive spread.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Give Phil Sheridan a call at Sheridan Armaments.  He is located in Saginaw and is the guy your thinking of.  

989-928-4526
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
This is a "start" for me...

I am sorry I did not see this before!!

Thanks..

Brenden
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top