Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:35:47 PM EDT
I will be taking the CCW class that Tactical Supplies puts on.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the shooting distance was for this class or Michigan CCW? 5/10/15 yards?

also has anyone else taken the class with them? do you know where we go to shoot?

I tried to call and IM them today but no answer so any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The standard distance is 7 yards.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks

I just got a call back from them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
My gal and I took the CCW class last Oct with them and we were both impressed. A very good class at a great price. We shot at a private range in Northern Monroe county. I don't know if they use that same range everytime? The distance was 7 yards if memory serves me correctly. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and they answered every question that was brought up. They will also help you with any questions or problems that you may have after the class. I don't think that you will go wrong taking this class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top