Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 1:41:40 PM EDT
Anyone know of one for rifle and pistol?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not in Macomb but Double Action on Dequindre I think by 14 or 15 mile...might be farther down like 13...can't remember.

They have a short indoor rifle range.

There is a PREMO state of the art indoor range in Macomb but it is not public.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Naw, 20 bux an hour, at double action, isn't my kind of place.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't there one on Gratiot? like MIchigun or something?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
No range at Michigun on Harper.  Peter's on Gratiot south of 12 mile is handgun and .22 rifle only.  Last time I was there it was $9/hr.  I've never found a public range with rifle and pistol in MaCO.   Huron Point Club is on 28 mile east of Gratiot.  They used to have general public $10 Saturdays 1-4pm at there outdoor range but that was only in the springtime, as I remember it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, it looks like Huron Pointe does allow the public every saturday. I think I'll be going there this weekend with my cousins and son. I gotta get out to the range with one of them since he's heading off to boot this next week.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#6]
If you have the day free why don't you make a day of it and go to the pit in Lapeer?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Not in Macomb Co, but in St Clair Co, Port Huron.

Blue Water Sportsmans Association

check the newsletters for a calendar.
not much activity on the outdoor ranges this time of year, but you need to be a member to use the range during non-scheduled times.

Fred
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top