Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 11:15:19 AM EDT
I'll be on a training trip that week and my evenings will be free.  My wife is going as well and I need to find something for her to do.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
i think thats the opening day of the north american international auto show at cobo hall right downtown detroit. the NAIAS is the largest in the world
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Well there is 12 OAKS mall and Fountian Walk mall. Both are right next door to each other and about 10 min from Wixom. Very nice place lots, of security. There is a movie theater  also and some real nice places to eat. For the guys there is Gander Mountian {right across the street} that is a kool place to got all by its self. I would check out the NOVI chamber of commerece and see what else they have , but trust me on this you will not be bored unles you want to be.
hope this helps you out!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  Getting everything ready to load into the car and head that way now.  If anyone else has any suggestions, please chime in.  I'm going to check the thread if I can find a 'puter.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are you going for training??

Rob
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Come see my band play.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a really cool ice sculpture contest in Plymouth (15 min away from you) from the 16th to the 22nd. Lot of nice pubs/restaurants in Plymouth, and an indoor shooting range across the freeway.

Dave
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#7]
The "Ultimate Fishing Show" is going on at the "Rock Financial Showplace" (formerly the Novi Expo Center.

The show runs through the 15th.

BD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top