Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:17:16 PM EDT
I am heading to up Commerce Township for the holidays.  Last year there was a good show at the Silverdome.  I wanted to see if anything was going on next week?  

I have a Sig 220 and HK USP to sell.

Thanks,
Mike from Kentucky....
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am heading to up Commerce Township for the holidays.  Last year there was a good show at the Silverdome.  I wanted to see if anything was going on next week?  

Thanks,
Mike from Kentucky....

Yup. Probably the largest in the State is held at the Pontiac Silverdome December 31-January 1.

Michigan Gun Shows

BD
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Mike from Kentucky....

Yup. Probably the largest in the State is held at the Pontiac Silverdome December 31-January 1.

Michigan Gun Shows

BD

usually about as good as it gets around here.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:56:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I was hoping it was on this year.  I picked up a NEW or as close to new Mak90 last year for $250 and also picked up 30 Glock 10 round Mags for $5-$7 each.  Sold the mags for $15 - 17 on Ebay. ..... not bad.  Really nice SHOW.

If you see a Guy with a SIG 220 and HK USP 40 in their boxes walking around "SAY HELLO"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top