Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 3:27:50 PM EDT
Know of any places I can store my boat (about 24ft overall on trailer or 17ft in water) for a week?  I am going camping at the state park and I dont think that I will be able to squeeze the trailer onto our camping spots.  I would be perfectly happy with a place to just park it on a trailer.  I have checked B & B and Higgins Lake Boat Yard and neither one have any spaces available on a dock.
Does the state have any facilities of the sort in the area?
Im not really asking for a member to volunteer their driveway, but if you know of a cheap place I would appreciate your help.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
i have property up there you can store your boat on my 20 acre land e-mail me if you want to
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you know if South Park has boat parking onsite?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top