Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2005 12:55:25 PM EDT
Afternoon all

This might be a repeat question, however I do not recall it.  I have some time this month and would like to take my classes for the CCW permit.  I'm in the Flint Lapeer area.  Any suggestions and prices?

Joe
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I really need to take a 3 hour refresher. My permit expired almost a year ago. I have the application here, I just need to get motivated to git er done.

I am curious as to why you "need to" take a refresher course?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well I know the law requires me to sign that I have 3 hours worth of review of the course materials as well as range time.

The range time is easily covered but I don't have any course materials to review. I guess I could spend 3 hours reading Michigans Compiled Laws as they relate to the CPL but then I wouldn't have any documentation of the fact that I did indeed do any review.

I can get the review course through my original instructor which should come with supporting documentation.

Am I seeing to much into this?

Just review the materials, books and handouts given to you in your initial class. The renewal app. should have a box to check where you affirm/attest that you have complied with the statute regarding renewal requirements.

I used to run renewal classes until the Gun Board in Tusc. Co. decided to offer the option of appearing before them during the renewal process, instead of taking the renewal course.

Lumpy...if you have anymore questions, IM me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top