Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2005 1:57:38 PM EDT
Does the hellfire trigger system really work i was just wondering if any of you has use it thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always wondered myself if it was any good.  I'm not ready to drop like 40 bucks to find out though.  My uncle told me he used to have one, and that it will scratch your finish and fall apart after a while,  I don't know if it was a newer model like the hellfire or some other no name one from the old days.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
PURE GARBAGE, consider yourself warned.

+1 don't waste your money.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one years ago..

Could never get it to work right..

Try to bump fire for free?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I wasted $ on a GAT trigger. Bought it online. I felt like I'd been ripped off like the Kid on Christmas Story (the little orphan annie decoder ring fiasco). It was a damned crank that fired four rounds with one revolution. It sounded like AA fire, so I guess that was kinda cool...I guess.

I've seen the TAC trigger work like charms. They don't make them anymore, but they can still be found at gun shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top