Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2005 4:30:41 AM EDT
The next class for Presonal Protection is the 18th and 19th of June. We also include First Steps in this as well to insure everyone has the required basic pistol knowledge. Anyone interested in the course please contact me at [email protected] or go to Counter-Strike-indoor-range.com for further details and requirements.

Advanced Shooting will be on the 18th starting at 9:30 and ending at 4:00pm. Hourly rates are $25 an hour or purchase four hours and get an hour free for a total of five hours shooting.

Shooting progression goes as follows:
Dry Fire quick draw
Live Fire Quick Draw
Live fire quick draw point shooting
Speed Reloads
Gun retention shooting using point shooting skills
Multiple targets
Moving Multiple Targets
Room clearing Practice
Low light Shooting (very Dark)
Wounded Drills (one handed reloads right/left handed)
Close combat techniques, point blank

Some other topics that can be talked about while your here.
Gun placement and holster choice
Situational Awareness
Pros and cons of a backup gun
When does a threat stop and why
Movement, why is it so important
Ammo selection

Plus, we can do encounter training.

I do recommend that you bring alot of ammo. People are burning up around 100 rounds an hour. A little more if you plan on doing alot of speed shooting. Bring as many mags as you can. Bring eye and ear protection. You will need a holster made for your gun. Strong side only. No shoulder or cross draw.

Range guns can be used, however. You must purchase our ammo. Contact me at [email protected] for further details

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top