Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 8:34:37 AM EDT
OK
Anyone have a suggestion for someone real close to West Bloomfield who does reasonable priced transfers?

Right now I deal with a guy out in Lake Orion.
He charges 25 a gun which I think is a little high but he keeps great hours.
He is open till 9 pm most nights for you to come pick up as he works out of his house.

Most stores are a real pain to deal with for a transfer so I tend to try and look for the mom and pop shops or private individuals.

If you have any suggestions please let me know, I am getting tired of that hike to Lake Orion.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#1]
go to gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com and use their 'find a dealer'  service. You basically enter you zip code and they give you a list of transfer dealers in the area.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I have used both of those sites, just looking for a a suggestion from someone with actual face to face experience with the dealer.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm practicaly nieghboors with you WB guys
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
see TRANSFERS a couple threads down
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
So where does most everyone in this area go to shoot?

Double Action is ok

I dont care for Target sports, I dont know why I just dont

Firing line is nice but its a nasty drive with traffic most of the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top