Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2005 12:56:17 PM EDT
im thinking about rolling out to the pit for a little post iraq fun on saturday, anyone interested?

my wife won't be able to make it this time she has a hair apointment or something but im hoping to shoot a m4orgery im building this week.

im also bringing my cav arms sst 590 mod that i carried in iraq, so if anyone has wanted to check one out this might be your chance.

come on guys, don't make me go shoot by myself.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Pick a time. I have a gun that needs to be checked for proper function.

I am off work that day so as long as the weather isn't sucking to bad I can join you.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in for Saturday.

I hope I have enough ammo though.
Only 1200 rounds of 5.56 and 700 7.62x39
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
i was thinking 10 am or later, give it a chance to get fully light, hopefully the "neighbors" will be awake. i've heard they have been doing alot of grumbeling to the local authorities about the noise.

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Well by the looks of things, we should have plenty of elbow room.

I will plan on being there around 10:00
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Thinking of swinging out myself....didn't get to play with my BAR as much as I would have liked, started raining last week. Also have a pile of UZI mags I need to empty.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#6]
i did my build yesterday so i definitly am going to have it to shoot, this is gonna be fun, for me at least.            i was hoping a few more people could make it though,
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey I'll try to make it,, Me and my dog were suppose to go ice fishing on our pond with my one son if they arent bite'n we'll ck it out,,, ya every time there's alot of shooting out there someone comes across the scanner bitching and out the boys go, but they really don't do anything ,,  sherriff Ron would rather have everyone in one spot than all over the place....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It's got to be a better day than last Saturday.. You'd pull the trigger and slide backward on the ice.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I am going to try.  It's my first weekend off in about a month.  I have some father daughter time to give my wife a break.  I might be able to slip out.  I have a new unfired Bushie and some ammo.   Anything special I shoulddo before firing?

BTW anyone going to be there with a FAL??????

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top