Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 5:06:26 AM EDT
I was listening to them this morning, and they were talking about how we plucked an insurgent in Iraq that had blueprints to a school in Birch Run.....

I'm in Rochester Hills, and that's a bit too close to home for me, I'd hate to have to start transporting my AR to drop off my 4 year old at school!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I listen to those two all the time but missed their show this morning. Interesting story though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Drew and Mike rock always have.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife teaches in Birch Run. I called her this morning when she was still sleeping and said "Hey, your school is on the national news". Thought she might want to get caught up before meeting the hoards of media that were sure to be there.

BD
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, the news was also mentioning Rumson New Jersey.... I love Drew and Mike, but man are they clueless when it comes to guns :) They aren't anti-gun, they just lack basic knowledge of them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
True....I emailed them the 14th after Trudi's opening line had something to do with the ability to go out and buy an assault rifle...it REALLY bothered me....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
True....I emailed them the 14th after Trudi's opening line had something to do with the ability to go out and buy an assault rifle...it REALLY bothered me....

Yes, but their not going to correct themselves on the air anyway....

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
They both seem to be fun loving guys, but as stated above, totally clueless on guns. I also have been having a hard time listening to them lately when they go off on wild tangents on the BS that kerry/dems spew, thinking that any of it is truthfull. I mean, if you are going to talk about something, at least know what the hell you are talking about!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I love Drew and Mike.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Drew and Mike.  You're right on with the 'clueless' part when they get to guns.
I guess i've found them to be more anti kerry than anti bush, if only because kerry gives them more fodder to work with.  However, i haven't listened in a while.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I guess I'm the odd one here. I quit listening to them several years ago as it's the same old stuff week after week. I think they suck, certainly their politcal views around election time. Drew thinks he's a professional political analyst and he doesn't know squat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top