Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2004 2:56:55 PM EDT

Anyone planning on attending this weekends show??  I might stop by tomorrow afternoon to see if they have any good ammo deals.  It was advertised in today's Det. News. Sports section.

Link Posted: 8/15/2004 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there Friday night.  Usual vendors and high gun prices.  Not as many ammo dealers though.   I usually only go to this show on Friday's when it is free to get in.    Not worth it otherwise.

There will be more dealers as hunting season clsoes in and also during the winter.  The summer months can be lame.

I did get a good deal on an upper though....
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Several of the ammo dealers(and most others who normally do the Gibralter Shows) were up at the Birch Run Gun Show.  The guys from the Ammunition Store out of Canton Ohio were there and seemed to have the best prices.  Lots of guys were walking around with guns to sell at fairly good prices.  The next Doug Carl shows are in Lansing(Oct 1 &2) and back in Birch Run(Oct 9&10).  Sjould be good shows since the AWB will have expired and hunting season will be upon us.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Several of the ammo dealers(and most others who normally do the Gibralter Shows) were up at the Birch Run Gun Show.  /quote

okay, that 'splains it.  i thought it really sucked.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The shows at Gibralter have sucked (bad) for at least the last two years. I don't waste my time going there anymore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:42:19 AM EDT
[#5]
i am usually there advertising my ccw classes
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i am usually there advertising my ccw classes

I go from time to time. I haven't been in a while though - the Birch Run and Silverdome shows really stomp the Gibraltar shows (my dad calls it the "thieves market") IMHO.

I've probably seen you around- what name do you do your CCW classes under?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top