Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 5:16:47 PM EDT
Anyone going?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Sunday, somewhere between 11:00- noon.  3 or 4 guys from work want to go too.

I gotta work on Sat. (dammit)
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Sunday between noon and 1:00
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there Sat & Sun. I have a couple of guns to sell, and am in need of more ammo. Hope its a good show.

paddle3
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]
What have you got to sell, paddle3?  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Mudboy-

Thanks for the inquiry.

I have an unfired,"safe queen" post ban, Bushmaster HBAR, 20" barrel, A2 sights, A2 stock, with 10 round factory magazine and manual; a FN/FAL 922(r) compliant "G1" variant in EX+ condition; and, an unfired SAR3, .223 AK with 18 magazines (8 Weigers; 6 Bulgarian Waffles, and 4 Century modified Bakelite's.)

I also have a  stamped  receiver MAK-90 "Transitional Model" for sale. It was one of the Norinco 7.62 X 39 AK47's that got "caught" in Customs with the enactment of the 1989 ban. Originally it was imported as an underfolder, and the receiver is set up to accept this stock: however with the 1989 ban, a thumbhole stock was attached to meet the required legalities. The rifle has a threaded barrel that is ready to have a slant muzzle break added. This weapon is still in the original cosmoline, and comes with all the factory offered accessories.

Should anyone be interested in the above, drop me an email for info on pricing. I'd really prefer to sell these to a MI resident as a "private sale" as opposed to posting on the "Equipment Exchange" board: a lot less hassle.

Hope to meet some other board members in BR.

Thanks-

paddle3

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I am thinking noon Saturday.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Same here, 11am-ish Saturday and then I'm going up to Bay City to pick up Redman's XD-9 compact that he had advertised.

Last time I was at one of these I picked up an Bushy 25th anniversary for a peek, and was quickly told that was

* One of the last two not sold in the country
* That stock wasn't available any other way
* It's worth twice the asking price, which was retail

There ought to be a law.

-Dan
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Gee, I should come, since our fearless Mod owes me an "attitude adjustment", but alas, I must work, it is my destiny.

QCMGR, I do think that I am going to enlist, I think there are more secure job opportunities to be offered to me in the Army.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gee, I should come, since our fearless Mod owes me an "attitude adjustment", but alas, I must work, it is my destiny.

QCMGR, I do think that I am going to enlist, I think there are more secure job opportunities to be offered to me in the Army.

Nothing wrong with that.  That is what I did.  1983-1986. When I went in I had no idea what I was getting into.   I got lucky and picked a good MOS.  Just choose wisely.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing wrong with that.  That is what I did.  1983-1986. When I went in I had no idea what I was getting into.   I got lucky and picked a good MOS.  Just choose wisely.

I can honestly say its the most difficult decision I have faced thusfar in my 19 years.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can honestly say its the most difficult decision I have faced thusfar in my 19 years.

Choose wisely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top