Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 2:45:18 PM EDT
I'm looking to buy some land in S.W. Michigan (dowogiac,cassopolis, etc. where I can play with my ar's etc.  Looking for around 100 to 300 acres.  Not looking for farmland, would like some ponds, streams, ravines.  Want to be able to set up a range 1000 yard plus.  Can't seem to get through to the real estate agents that I don't want premium land, just space and privacy.  A quarry or such would be perfect.  Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Try contacting local RE agents, I know Impact Real Estate offers some unbuilt plots. Where in MI are you located? I am in Berrien Springs.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a FIP with a place in New Buffalo.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm a FIP with a place in New Buffalo.

MUHHAHAAHA, never heard a FIP admit to being one.

toddkizer.com/

try calling this guy, he is a Realtor in Niles, an Agent with Impact Real Estate, he might be able to find you some land. Substitute 269 area code in place of 616, for some reason he hasnt updated his site.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I can refer you to a good agent that will specialize in the type of land you are looking for. If you are still looking blast me an email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top