Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2003 5:13:44 PM EDT
I need a Hunter Safety Course in Southwest Michigan ASAP!! Need to get started on the season, and the course I had lined up fell thru. Please send me in the right direction if you can. Thanks much.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact the DNR. They might have a list.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I have checked their list, and it isnt very good. Many of the classes are canceled/never were scheduled.  Also, they dont have a very comprehensive list, many classes I heard about after the were never listed.  If someone has heard about a class in my area, please let me know!  A Saturday class would be great, that way i wont miss my night classes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont know where you at are but my old club looks like its offering a class or too here is a link.

www.bwsa.freeservers.com/about.html

Nice group of people there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#5]
sturgis.2mm.com/~sportsman/
Sorry to barge into the Michigan area, but I'm only 7 miles over the border.
This is the club I'm a member of and I think that they have a class starting up real soon.
I can't check my calender cause I'm at work right now.
Nice range too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Check with the Niles Walmart.  They have worked with Bend of the River Conservation Club's program in the past by donating ammo and targets.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
sturgis.2mm.com/~sportsman/
Sorry to barge into the Michigan area, but I'm only 7 miles over the border.
This is the club I'm a member of and I think that they have a class starting up real soon.
I can't check my calender cause I'm at work right now.
Nice range too.

DAMNIT!!! There was a one-day course offered 8:30-1:00 today.......Im kicking myself now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Found one!!! 10/16, Berrien Springs.

$6 at the Lutheran Church. 3 days, sounds like a damn good deal, includes food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top