Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2003 8:34:52 AM EDT
Howdy everyone, last week I got my first ar.  I am a newbie to this but like everything I get into I will throw myself as far into it as possible.   I am in Kent County and looking for other people to shoot with and other places to shoot.

Barney
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome to the world of the black rifle, it will serve you well.

too bad you live on the other side of the state, many of us go to the pit in lapeer to shoot.

M10
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard Barney.

Maybe one day you can make the trip over to the east side when a group of us get together to blow off a bunch of ammo.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Greetings,
Be sure to stay tuned for the our next Lapeer
get together/shoot!
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard. Guess we're gonna have to find a place in the middle to get together. Ideas?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:43:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Welcome aboard. Guess we're gonna have to find a place in the middle to get together. Ideas?

hey, isn't the state capital building in the middle............
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the club. I am sure that you will love your new toy. I don't know what I would do with out my ARs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top