Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2003 4:18:14 PM EDT
Where Can I purchase a AR15 striped lower in the detroit area?  Who has them in stock and who has the best deals?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I would check out the local gun shows. I see many of them when I go to gebralter or the fairgrounds. I am sure that someone will have some for a resonable price.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You've probably read this before, but I'll say it anyway.  Check out quanticoarms.com.  They have Eagle Arms lowers for around $100.  I've had 2 shipped from them to central MI.  Both lowers came in about 3 days.  

Your only problem might be finding a shop down there that won't soak you on the transfer fee.  If you know anybody w/ an ffl that would be the way to go.  Are you a member of the Detroit Sportsmen's Congress?  If so, I believe you can have the lower shipped to the club.

Good luck.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I"ll repeat what was previously said about the Gibralter shows. See Scott, he has a lot of good quality stuff and he sells RRA lowers at a good price. Why pay for a dealer transfer? Depends how fast you need it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
i haven't seen one in stock anywhere. i believe i saw a complete bushy A2 lower at northwest guns in redford about a year or so ago.

wessel gun shop in warren tho will handle an FFL transfer for $25, which is decent, and they had no issue transferring an evil black lower receiver for me. nice people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a complete brand new forged lower for sale right now. Im located in Clarkston. Let me know

Rich
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a couple of stripped lowers at the MT. Clemens Gibralter show last weekend. I think the going price was $179. A little steep, but if you want one right now...

Next show is in Taylor the 15, 16, and 17th of August.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I think there's a big one at the Birch Run Expo Center this weekend (Aug 9-10).  I haven't seen many stripped lowers at the Taylor Gibraltar shows...

I got mine from SableCo...transferred through my gunsmith for $25.

--Otter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top