Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 6:30:54 PM EDT
I was just wondering is there anybody who would be interested in a shoot during the week in the afternoon. I have a job where I get stuck working most weekends and I work midnights. its very hard for me to make the Sunday Mourning get togethers. I was thinking buy it would be great to have a shoot some Wednesday or Thursday afternoon say around 4pm till maybe midnight. My Dad lives in Brown City and there has been times where I thought about going to the pit just to blast off some rounds. Thought it would be nice together with some people.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good tom me. I would have to be able to plan several weeks in advance, but I could do an afternoon sometime.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:28:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't know about the 'until midnight' part but an afternoon shoot sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I could do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top