Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 9:08:59 AM EDT
Interested to see that there is more than one from this area, if you dont mind, post your location, shooting areas if you like.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill be the first, Chris from Berrien Springs, 19 years old, almost done building my first AR, not sure where to shoot yet Moondog suggested Bend of the River, i will probably join there, also would like to build a one man range at my house.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Berrien county? You sure that's not Indiana?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I live there, Im sure
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I know, just being a smart-ass. So, what are you building, A2, M4gery, target rig?

Whatever it is , make sure to bring it to the next pit shoot in Lapeer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Ive got a A3 RRA with a 20" Colt Govt Profile, Eagle Arms Lower w/ A2 buttstock.  Trying to pull enough together to get some optics, a bolt/carrier, and some XM193
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Wholesale Hunter has been running some good deals on Q3131A. It's comparable to XM193 and has less of a flash signature.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Haven't looked in this forum lately, but I live outside of Buchanan, in Buchanan Township.  Oronoko TWP boundary is a half mile up the road.

I shoot at Bend of the River Conservation Club.  (www.borcc.org)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top