Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 6:17:30 AM EDT
Got this from GOA a couple weeks ago and it finally dawned on me to post it in case some of you might like to attend:

Gun Owners of America E-Mail Alert
8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102, Springfield, VA 22151
Phone: 703-321-8585 / FAX: 703-321-8408
http://www.gunowners.org

May 13, 2003

Dear Michigan GOA supporter,

Allow me to invite you to an exciting double-header.

Come and meet Larry Pratt, Executive Director of Gun Owners of America, at the best shooting range I have ever known of!

Larry will be at the Center Mass Group range on May 31, 2003 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.  The Center Mass Group's owner, Mike Telesco, is hosting this open house so GOA members can come and see Larry as well as experience a state of the art range.

Larry tells me, "This is the best range I have ever seen.  It has everything you ever wanted in a range."

The Center Mass Group is at 51334 Danview Technology Court in Shelby Township, MI 48315.  Their phone number is 586-803-0007.

From I-75 take M-59 East to M-53 North.  Take M-53 Northbound to the 23 Mile Road exit.  Turn right (East) on 23 Mile Rd and go roughly 6/10th of a mile to Danview Technology Court and turn left.  Center Mass Group is the first driveway at the first building on the right.

Sincerely,

Ted Nugent
Member, GOA National Council
Life Member, Gun Owners of America

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top