Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2003 6:18:37 PM EDT
Once again the MI ar15.com crew would like to invite to one all to another wonderful MI ar15.com shoot.  This time you should be able to leave the mittens, hats, and heaters at home.

The shoot will take place at The Pit on Saturday May 10, and start roughly around 9:00am and end when the ammo runs dry.  For directions see the attached map located at the bottom (thanks lumpy).  

For those that have never been to the Pit it is located in Lapeer MI, is on state land, and pretty much anything goes.  Full Auto weapons are always encouraged as with anything else that goes boom.  There aren't any formal targets so bring some creative stuff to shoot at.  Things that explode or are reactive are always nice.  

Also there aren't any benches so if you have a card table/picnic table you could bring that would be wonderful.  One last thing, there isn't any source of shade, so if it is sunny, and you have a device of some kind that will produce shade, we would all be thankful.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to IM me, or email me, or post here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Hope to see you all in a few days.

Link Posted: 5/1/2003 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, that is range clean up day at Saginaw Field and Stream.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 3:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there!
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
With bells on!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:03:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
With bells on!

NO, PELTOR Tactical 6's!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I may show up?
Thats the day of my bachelor party, so I may be in no condition to be around anything dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Being that I have to be at work at 9:30 AM that day....I EXPECT PICTURES DAMNIT!

Sounds like you guys will be having a good time while I will be slaving away for the greater glory of a big company [>(]

Edited to say: I sure hope to see a bunch of your shining faces at Bulletfest.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I have to work all day also, one more reson to finally retire.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm coming, my first pit shoot!

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry guys.  BF has to work and I just was notified.  Feel free to explore the pit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top