Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2022 7:11:13 AM EDT
Passing through that area tomorrow and I'm curious if the gun show at the Expo Center is worth the stop. Also, any good gun shops, army surplus or antique stores in the area?
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The Expo Center gun show is hit or miss. Sometimes the center is set up for the whole hall to be open. Sometimes it's divided in half.
You don't know until you show up.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Harvey's Gun and Pawn A
Tennessee Silencer A
Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo A
Knoxville Tactical B
I used to like Crossroads Firearms before they screwed me on a gun purchase
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The owner of Crossroads is a Class A dick.  When I had my Type 06 FFL for manufacturing ammunition, I went in there with a few small boxes of 5.56 for him to try out and if interested , to buy on a regular basis.
He looked at my price sheet and zeroed in on the Mk262 I had priced.
He yells out with people in the store "IF YOU CAN'T PRICE THIS SHIT FOR THE SAME THAT I BUY WOLF FOR, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE !!"  
I picked up everything and told him I would never darken his door again. Never been back.
This happened at the first Obama election when there was a huge run on ammo. I sold everything I could make to Cold Creek Armory.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
New to TN and have to say Tennessee Silencer is a real gem, great crew of guys over there. I purchased a handgun from crossroads when I first moved out here because they beat everyone else’s price but other than that no experience. I don’t plan on going anywhere but TN silencer for all my transfers and NFA items.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 on Tennessee Silencer Shop. Great bunch of guys over there.
Now if the Fed's would step up their game and release my stamp...it's only been 14 months of waiting!
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Smokey mountain guns and ammo?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top