Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2022 8:17:46 AM EDT
Anyone trained at both locations and can comment on which you'd recommend between the two?  I work very near NA and that would be very convenient but if Royal is considered "better," I can drive over there no problem.

Looking at taking everything from Defensive Pistol 1 up through the the entire range, especially pistol red dot.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 8:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Without question - Royal Range.

The facilities are 5 Star, but the most important aspect is Bob Allen.

Bob is the Director of Training, here is his bio.

https://www.royalrangeusa.com/bob

I've been an instructor for near 40 years, possessing Master level credentials in a couple of areas.

Bob Allen is who I go to get "Re-Blued."
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If you haven't been check out the Glock Store. They offer training as well, they basically have four indoor shoot houses. They also sell other things besides Glock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top