Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2022 11:09:49 PM EDT
I went to a massage spot in green hills.  Let me just say this: white ladies of a certain age cannot give massages.  They have no strength. Like Uber drivers, they want to have long involved conversations so you KNOW this is just a “side hustle”.  I don’t think can’t get around the idea of being temporarily subservient in the least.  Thai women, Vietnamese women - they have real arm and hand lower.  I like to have my ass locked.  I like being walked on and doing conjoined summersaults.  I like the pain.  Thai check in green hills - I swear she tried to adjust my non exostnat chakras for the deist 15 minutes to burn out the clock.  I even told her “don’t bother - go hard”.  But no.  Gotta hear about her cabin and her candle making emotive.  Fuck me.

So anyway my wife needs some serious care.  She needs medium to light sweeded massage and I dunno, maybe a whole spa day.  She’s been though hell.  I just don’t trust what I’ve seen so far.  I’m from a big city where nobody is embarrassed about the fact that Thai people do the best massages and Vietnamese people do makes, and white pepper so heroin.  There’s order, you know?

What do you recommend in and around 12 south, green hills radius?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if they offering to non guest but my wife loved her message at the Gaylord Opry hotel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top