Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2022 6:05:54 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about the people running for the various positions?  I usually do straight ticket but sometimes a shitbag slips through that way.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I just saw this. Gimme a bit.

Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I met Natisha Brooks at fun Friday on the Lewisburg square.  She's speaking in chapel hill later this month.  She is running as a republican for Congress for the 5th Congressional district.

She was nice and I looked over her campaign site and barring anything coming out I think she'll have my vote.

www.natishaforcongress2022.org is her campaign site for anyone interested.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I met Natisha Brooks at fun Friday on the Lewisburg square.  She's speaking in chapel hill later this month.  She is running as a republican for Congress for the 5th Congressional district.

She was nice and I looked over her campaign site and barring anything coming out I think she'll have my vote.

View Quote

LOL.

I posted yesterday because we were going to the square last night. Then we got sidetracked and had to leave. If you were there between 6 and 7 we were within 100 yards of you.

We were at the Dixie Theater. Had to dodge political signs to get in.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LOL.

I posted yesterday because we were going to the square last night. Then we got sidetracked and had to leave. If you were there between 6 and 7 we were within 100 yards of you.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

That was literally my old red Chevy truck lowrider almost across from the Dixie.  We were probably less than 50 feet of each other, lol.  I hung out from about quarter after four till eightish.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That was literally my old red Chevy truck lowrider almost across from the Dixie.  We were probably less than 50 feet of each other, lol.  I hung out from about quarter after four till eightish.
View Quote

Did you see the crowd come out of the theater after the dance recital?

I was in that bunch. Daddy's little girl wanted to go get something to eat after her dance recital so we left as soon as it was over.

Back to the topic at hand...Anthony Parker is someone I'd call a friend, and very like-minded, if you happen to live in his district (d3).
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you see the crowd come out of the theater after the dance recital?

I was in that bunch. Daddy's little girl wanted to go get something to eat after her dance recital so we left as soon as it was over.

Back to the topic at hand...Anthony Parker is someone I'd call a friend, and very like-minded, if you happen to live in his district (d3).
View Quote
That's awesome, my kids got a new game and wanted to stay home and play it so dad had a dad day out.

One of my coworkers uncle is Scottie Porch so I plan on asking him about his uncle.  Based on the neighborhoods I see his rival's signs in I'm going with Scottie is a conservative.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#7]
So my coworker told me basically that Scottie is a Republican and pro business.

Does anyone else have any insight into anyone else running in the local elections?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top