Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2022 1:38:26 PM EDT
Any idea who might do actual FBI fingerprint cards here in TN? Not the electronic but the actual rolled finger ink.

In other places it was common that the SO did them for a small fee but here in my area none of the Sheriffs office's will do them. Bradley SO is the only one I found that does them but you have to live in that county.  

Any suggestions as to where I might get these done?  I'm in Polk.

Thinking about an M-16 and I'll need them for the paperwork.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I know you said “ink” but why not electronic?  If you can find a store that is a “Silencer shop” vendor, they have the kiosks.  I’ve done it and once you go in and run thru the process you can order cards from SS whenever you need them.  Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd ask at your local Class III dealer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks and yes, there's a silncershop affiliated dealer in Cleveland.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I did my own and had no problems with a Form 1 for my SBR.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:37:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Get an ink pad from amazon and cards from the ATF....roll your own.  Get several so you can practice.  I had no problem with 3 SBRs this way.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
SO does them for me here, you just have to call ahead.  I'm going on my THIRD set for an SBS that I can't seem to get submitted correctly.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I use digitized+printed for NFA stuff but a few years ago did actual ink prints onto the card at the local police precinct. Not sure if all of them offer it unless you're being booked

This was in Davidson
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#8]
My local jail has always done mine. They even let me walk around to see the new jail.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
SO in Williamson Co was doing it before COVID, but they stopped.   The website still states they ARE NOT offering public fingerprinting due to COVID.

I was at an IdentiGo the other day and asked them, they said they could, but I'm not sure they understood I needed the cards, not electronic submittal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top