Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2022 1:00:39 PM EDT
What in the blue f*ck is this sh*t? Go to Chatanooga for a vacaction and run into capacity limits at the attractions. End up having to wait around for 1 to 3 hours to get into something that I just bought tickets for.

I thought TN was gtg!
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Has nothing to do with TN or government restrictions. Businesses can do as they wish.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
At the peak of the craziness 2 years ago Chattanooga was one of the leaders in big-government overreactions.

It's not the worst city in the state, by far, but their government really believes in itself. I try to avoid places like that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has nothing to do with TN or government restrictions. Businesses can do as they wish.
View Quote
This. It's not to say I don't sympathize with the frustration, but a private business is free to manage occupancy as it sees fit so long as it doesn't rise to something like a strict scrutiny violation.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Chatt fancies itself to be akin to Portland, OR and Asheville,NC.  A great number of people there with ideals that don't match the next 10 counties in any direction.   It has potential to be a great town but it is destined to be ruined by the fruity nuts dying to be quintessential liberals.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
yea, umm, get in line.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#7]
May have as much to do with lack of workers.

I was in Glacier National this summer.  Peak of the tourist season.  Bars and restaurants closed at 8.  Tourist town with bars closed at 8.   They had one shift of workers.  The did lunch and dinner.  10 hour shifts.

They could of had limited tables all day and run all night but that did not make any sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top