Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2022 10:27:33 AM EDT
I have some vacation time coming & wanted to trailer the bikes up there & ride the dragon. Maybe check out a range nearby too. Any B&B to stay at? The plan would be to find some scenic rides coming back to Florida. Looking to head out late May early June.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I stayed at an Air B&B in Townsend. Great place to start the ride.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I stayed at an Air B&B in Townsend. Great place to start the ride.
View Quote

Any advice on the Deals Gap Apts?
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 9:54:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Tapoco lodge.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
This will put you in the middle of a couple nice rides, Skyway and Dragon.  May be worth checking out.   I work here in Vonore and we have rented the cabins 3-4 times now.

https://sequoyahmarinaresort.com/
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate giving up my secrets, but theres a AirBnB cabin thats ON the Tennessee side of the dragon just before you get to the Foothills Pkwy that goes by the name "Away from it all in the smokies." Goes for about $110/night and it has a beautiful view with no one around you. Sleeps a lot of people, four single beds up top and a master twin or queen bed, with a couch and floor space for sleeping bags if needed. I've stayed there a few times, and will definitely be going back.

Also, the driveway is dirt/gravel mix and steep, but I've driven cars, trucks with trailers, and motorcycles up and down it. As long as there's no snow/ice out anyway. All bets are off on anything if that's the case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top