Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2014 5:16:07 PM EDT
Anybody know a good plumber that won't rape me in Clarksville? I got a clog and I can't get it to go away. It's in the kitchen sink.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not know any plumbers in the area, but I do have to ask, have you cleaned out the trap yourself? Also Harbor Freight has a snake I believe, if not then there are the big box stores to choose from, so you could give it a go yourself and save some money in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I had not cleaned out the trap. First time homeowner and have never had to deal with that. That was the problem. To much down the garbage disposal at once clogged it up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had not cleaned out the trap. First time homeowner and have never had to deal with that. That was the problem. To much down the garbage disposal at once clogged it up. Thanks.
View Quote

Invest in a bucket, strap wrench, pipe wrench, channel locks, Teflon tape, and pipe dope. It's probably an easy fix that you can do in about 15mins. If you're not well versed in four letter words you will be. Welcome to home ownership.  If you need additional help let us know.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

No worries, hate to see you get raked over the coals for something simple that you could do yourself, glad it was the simple fix!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top