Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2014 7:21:01 AM EDT
I asked this on another forum but figured it couldn't hurt to put it here as well. This summer I'm going to be getting a lift, probably the Teraflex 2.5, and I'm looking for a place to have it installed. I don't have the tools required and this level of modification is honestly a little bit above me. Can anyone recommend a place?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is there a club in your area?  Over here, lift parties are common occurrences that get someone riding a bit taller and offer the opportunity to hang out for a day.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure honestly. There probably is since I've seen WAY more Jeeps here at Campbell than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
See if any of these clubs are near you?  

http://www.jeepjeep.com/4x4clubs.html

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I've heard good things about Ryan's Auto Repair over in Woodlawn.
Can't hurt to ask.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 5:02:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top