Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2013 7:35:05 PM EDT
Word on the street is ALE might have a handful coming in tomorrow.

Also, I'll be in town this weekend. Kinda sucks time wise, mom shattered her arm and has surgery Friday. Might make a MSSA trip on Sat, but not definite.

-Johnson
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
3 gun match Saturday.  MSSA.  Tactical Economy is confirmed.  Bring your pea shooters.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
3 gun match Saturday.  MSSA.  Tactical Economy is confirmed.  Bring your pea shooters.

like ARs in .22?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:24:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear about your mom.

Good wishes sent for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Best wishes to your Mom.

I might be at MSSA saturday. Probably not shooting 3 gun. Ammo is just to expensive to blow thru a bunch of it. I've shot once this year. Less than 30 rounds. I am in hoard mode. Until i can get some bulk 22, i'm not shooting much.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Best wishes to your Mom.

I might be at MSSA saturday. Probably not shooting 3 gun. Ammo is just to expensive to blow thru a bunch of it. I've shot once this year. Less than 30 rounds. I am in hoard mode. Until i can get some bulk 22, i'm not shooting much.

As much as I would love to shoot 3 gun, I've dropped too much recently. So I kinda feel ya. Mostly been shooting 40 up here, since until recently, I could find it.
Plus won't have all day to do 3 gun

Do have an M1A that my old man got, so I need to take that out to the 100 yd line.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:35:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Never tried the TAPCO mags.

Hope your Mom has a full and speedy recovery.

I think we are all in miser mode with the ammo situation......I've been to the range twice since Ronin, and have given up on 3 gun
until I can buy a dedicated .22 uppered AR or ammo prices come down.

Between lack of AR parts and accessories and the high price and limited selection of ammo, I think I am going to find a cheaper hobby.......like flying helicopters, or restoring classic muscle cars, or owning a thoroughbred horse!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#7]
3 gun is out for me, only because I'm traveling.  You guys need to reload, I'm still buying components for sub $200 per 1000.

And I have one tapco, it actually has worked just fine for plinking but I've never really put it though its paces or tried to use it in 3 gun.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I am planning on being set up for reloading 223 and 308 by the end of summer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never tried the TAPCO mags.

Hope your Mom has a full and speedy recovery.

I think we are all in miser mode with the ammo situation......I've been to the range twice since Ronin, and have given up on 3 gun
until I can buy a dedicated .22 uppered AR or ammo prices come down.

Between lack of AR parts and accessories and the high price and limited selection of ammo, I think I am going to find a cheaper hobby.......like flying helicopters, or restoring classic muscle cars, or owning a thoroughbred horse!

I am down to 22 as well I refuse to blow through my stock, just to go shoot a sad sad new reality is upon us I am afraid.   Any one up for a rimfire challenge?  
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
3 gun is out for me, only because I'm traveling.  You guys need to reload, I'm still buying components for sub $200 per 1000.

And I have one tapco, it actually has worked just fine for plinking but I've never really put it though its paces or tried to use it in 3 gun.

I've been saving all of my brass for the past year or two. When I get a place with a private garage or basement, it's game on
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:46:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I want to know where you're buying your components. I can't find hardly any bullets and when I do, they want as much as I could buy loaded ammo for back in November.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe we ought to meet up at the saucer at some point this weekend. Having YukonBoy in town sounds like a good excuse to have a gathering of some sort.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe we ought to meet up at the saucer at some point this weekend. Having YukonBoy in town sounds like a good excuse to have a gathering of some sort.

hell yeah. A brat plate sound great.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

hell yeah. A brat plate sound great.

Sunday is good for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:23:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I could do Sunday afternoon.  What would be a good time?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm probably going to be up there around lunch time today. Tomorrow my flight is currently scheduled for mid day but I'll try and push it back
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm probably going to be up there around lunch time today. Tomorrow my flight is currently scheduled for mid day but I'll try and push it back

If you go to the saucer today, give me a call.  The only definite I have in my schedule today is a hair cut.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Actually change of plans. Going shooting around 3ish. Saucer after?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

sure.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure.

I'm going to try to come by.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure.

I'm going to try to come by.

looking like it might be later, but I do need to get to the range for a bit. Maybe 4:00 now

Mom's pain drip hasn't been working so we have been having to hang around a bit more
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Matt and I are at the saucer.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#23]
hell, last i checked this thread, it was tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#24]
You westerners are so strange

Middle TN FTW!

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You westerners are so strange

Middle TN FTW!

Yeah, we know.

We plan all our social gatherings around when folks come to visit.

Last minute, and cobbled together.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top