Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2012 7:42:23 AM EDT
Anyone know of a place in town that has a selection of BUIS or magpul stuff?

I'm looking to pick up a MBUS or BUIS and can't wait on net shipping times
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Guns & Leather in Greenbrier would be my first choice. Outpost in Murfreesboro would most likely have it too.

Link Posted: 6/6/2012 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Outpost Armory in M'boro just off I-24.

David
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Outpost Armory in M'boro just off I-24.

David

Hard to beat Outpost on their Magpul gear prices.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah, but by the time i drive all the way out there and back its $20 in gas.

I'll just order from AIM and hope its here by Friday.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not only is it 20 bucks in gas, but I seem to have no fiscal restraint when I go there, so I end up spending at least double what I budgeted. On many things the regular prices aren't all that great, but they always seem to have something on sale that I can't live without.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
In addition to Guns 'n Leather and Outpost (two fine establishments), I would add The Armory in Lebanon.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You're right about that, I just think of it as something to do. 45mpg on the motorcycle helps though.

Link Posted: 6/7/2012 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#8]
You could go to Franklin gun shop. They had Magpul slings for $80 the other day when I was in there looking around.
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 6:12:15 AM EDT
[#9]
The Armory in Lebanon usually has a decent stock of Magpul items.
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#10]
AIM is always the best answer.  Best price, no shipping cost, no bullshitting with "experts" at the shop.  As long as it's in stock...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/11/2012 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
AIM is always the best answer.  Best price, no shipping cost, no bullshitting with "experts" at the shop.  As long as it's in stock...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Primary Arms is also a good solution for the same reasons.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I second Primary Arms, it's quickly become my go to place for everything! awesome customer service and extremely fast shipping!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You could go to Franklin gun shop. They had Magpul slings for $80 the other day when I was in there looking around.

you can also take a hot poker in the eye but I wouldn't recommend it. hahaha. Lately it seems their firearms prices are getting a little better but that is about it a little.

You could also call King tactical in Columbia
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top