Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 5:48:40 AM EDT
I am looking to get my front two windows tinted on my FJ.  Anyone have any experience with anyone local?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Tennessee Tint on Summer Ave. are the best.

Me and a few other guys here always get our window tinting done there.
9 cars that I know of have been done there.

My truck was done by them in 2002 and it still looks great with no bubbles.

They use top quality tint film and they may be a few dollars higher, but they are perfectionists and they are well
worth it.

Can't say enough good things about them.

http://www.tennesseetint.com/
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had several cars tinted by Solartech, but it's been about 10 years since I last used 'em.   At the time, they used 3M film.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I used Tennessee tint on summer with the front windows of my F150 and they did a very good job while I waited. I'd recommend them, I went with the darker tint and at first thought it was too dark but I've gotten used to it now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll echo the others with Tennessee Tint. They do fantastic work and I know many people who have used them including myself. Nobody I know who has used them has anything bad to say. I know of no shop better that them
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Tennessee Tint
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, will give them a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
best in Town
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top