Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 11:08:47 PM EDT
The Nashville Chapter of the Tennessee Firearms Association is scheduled to hold it's monthly meeting on Tuesday, March 15, 2011.

Meeting time is 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm

Our guest speaker will be Doug Jones. Mr. Jones is a Nashville attorney who has written an extensive work on Nashville's most famous murder / cold case, the story of the murder of Marsha Trimble. Her murder is the story of the night.

Arrive early - 5:00 to 5:30 would be good. Eat in the meeting room if possible and if not, get as close as you can. We will try finishing eating by 7:00 in the meeting room to clear out everything but drinks for the meeting if we have a large turnout.

315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd
Hermitage, TN 37076

(615) 874-1313

IT IS IMPORTANT TO PAY AT GOLDEN CORAL AS YOU COME IN FOR THE MEETING IF YOU ARE EATING. TELL THEM THAT AT THE CASH REGISTER THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR THE MEETING AND TO APPLY THE "GROUP RATE" WHICH INCLUDES YOUR DRINK.

You do not have to be a TFA member to attend nor do you have to be a resident of Nashville. Everyone is welcome and encourage to bring guests - even spouses.

I want to encourage each of you to bring someone with you to the meeting who has not been to one or been to one recently. There's no cost to come (unless you eat because the meal is on you).

––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Hope to see you there!

David

Tennessee Firearms Association

TFA Forum

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This should be an interesting lecture. I got to speak once to Frank Ritter, former editor of the Tennessean fishwrap who later married Marsha Trimble's mother & he discussed the case with me for a bit. I was intrigued with the focus on the neighborhood boys & why the po-po seemed so intent on thinking that one of them in particular killed her. Can't recall the boys name, but he ended up moving out of state due to the notoriety that followed him around. No clue what his thoughts were once the black fella was convicted of Trimble's killing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Reminder bump.

Remember, you do not have to be a TFA member to attend.  The only expense is for your food (you pay Golden Corral when you come in).
Tell them you're there for the TFA meeting, & get a discount.

Hope to see you there!

David

Tennessee Firearms Association

TFA Forum

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top