Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 10:17:26 AM EDT
I was just at the brick and mortar store for Marrs online store. They have a bunch of Surefire flashlights. They had about a dozen different models. they had a few G2s left for $23, G2 LED for $50. etc. They had several other brands of lights.

They also had bulk CR123 batteries; panasonic, duracell, rayovac, $1-$1.50 each.

They had several different brands of light pouches; maxipedition and others.

google Marrs inc in arlington.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.

I'm gonna have to check that place out this weekend.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
They buy close outs and resell online. Once they run out, that's it.

A few months ago, i missed out on all sorts of Blackhawk gear.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Very cool store.

Went yesterday and bought a Fenix 240 lumen TK12 flashlight for $34.00 and it is awesome.

They have a metric ton of Maxpedition gear that is currently up on e-bay.

Their prices on maxpedition, fenix, and surefire stuff is about half of what
you would pay in a retail store.

They also said if you buy over $100 dollars in merchandise and pay cash at their retail store, they will eat the sales tax.

Keep in mind that due to the nature of their business that it is rare that they would have all
of this tacti-cool gear in stock.

There was nothing else in their store that I wanted and mostly consisted of clothes, hardware, and computer stuff.

I will keep track of what they have from time to time, and they suggested that the best way to keep track of the new
merchandise they are getting in is to make friends with them on Facebook.

Thanks again to gotigers for telling us all about this store.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I work around the corner from them. Every other week or so, i check out their inventory.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never heard of that place, I will be going to check it out tomorrow. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Marrs is an online overstock clearence store. Their inventory is eclectic at best. They have appliances, lights, tvs, computers, Vols and Tiger clothing, etc.  On occassion they have nice scores like the surefire.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 1:48:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Where, exactly, are they located?
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#8]
They are on Commander, off Memphis-Arlington. see map: google map

Marrs Inc

Link Posted: 9/16/2010 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top