Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 5:40:07 PM EDT
I need an ARFcom lawyer to help my daughter and her fiancee` file a TRO against her Step Father and Mother after a domestic incident today involving LE.  This is serious..her step father is on major antidepressants and was cuffed and stuffed by LE but later released.

Any help would be appreciated as I am in Alabamar...

PM is best for now...

Thanks,
Spoon

Update:  My daughter went to the courthouse today to file for an Order of Protection.  It was denied.  The judge said she hadn't been directly threatened and that "something would have to happen" before it would be reconsidered...WTF???!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Most larger PDs have a DV unit.  If she made a DV report they can walk her thru the process but she should still need an attorney to file it. Any attorney will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top